Monday, November 11, 2013

My Milkshake (part deux)

Day 5:  Woke up down 8 lbs. and was told by a friend that I have no ass.  Still did my shake day as recommended, felt strong, but feeling like I needed to curb the weight loss.

Day 6:  Day in Seattle planned with the kids.  Woke up and just knew I was done.  I will not allow myself to lose anymore, I feel like I accomplished what I wanted to, and I don't feel bad about being done.  Texted my "cleanse buddy" and learned she had already had breakfast and coffee, so we were on the same page.

I will do this again.  I felt good, I felt strong, and I feel like the benefits far outweighed the taste of the vanilla shake.   I think I will wait until January and do it again for 5 days when we get back from Vegas.  That was perfect.

Until then, my friend and I will be working diligently on a cleanse program that allows for coffee and wine.  We're gonna make millions.

1 comment:

  1. Sign me up for the wine and coffee cleanse! I hate cleanses. And now I can't get that milkshake song out of my head. :)

    ReplyDelete